Being Able to tell the cards of a player would help you win a lot at Texas Hold’em. Of course, you can’t see what cards you’re opponents have but everyone let out facial and body expressions which can be used as a strategy. In this guide, I will teach some of the best tips on reading your opponents hand.
The tells of a player range from what they do to how they act. You have to look at what you’re opponents are doing AT ALL TIMES. Pay attention to there every move and look for the following signs which will help you win every Texas hold’em game. Read the following 5 tips very carefully and please print it out as a reference.
1. The way the a player arranges his chips is one of the main signs you have to look for. This is a tell that can help you identify and classify you’re opponents before the game begins.
Now the secret is whether or not the player keeps there pile of chips neat or messy. If the player keeps there pile neat, 9 times out of 10 that is a tight player. This means that they will not bluff often and you have to expect that they call with strong hands. If they have a messy pile of chips, you know that they that is a loose player and you can be sure that they will be bluffing and playing rambunctiously.
2. The way a player places the chips from his stack to the pot is a sure tell. If the player throws his chips in nervously, they spill over, and he cleans them up he is bluffing. The fact that he cleans them up means that he is trying to cover it up. He wants to make sure you wont call so that he can win the pot. This means that you should call because you are competing against a weak hand.
3. Another tell hat is amazingly obvious but not understood by many as the way someone will pay is the way they buy chips. If a person yells to the dealer that he wants chips and he openly waves his money and is very showy with his money, he is a loose aggressive player.
If the player is quiet and asks for chips politely, you have a conservative tight player.
4. This is an audible tell. This one you have to listen to carefully because it is not easy to spot since it’s a noise a player makes. When a player makes a sad sound like a sigh or a tisk sound, they are obviously bluffing. Make sure not to bet because they, most likely, have a strong hand. When a player sees the flop and makes that sad “tisk” sound, it means they completed a good hand, they are trying to cover up there happiness.
5. The final tip of the day has to do with the flop. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP;
DON’T LOOK AT THE FLOP WHEN IT COMES! What you want to do is look at the players reactions to the flop. If a player looks away from the flop, they have a good hand because they are trying to keep from looking like they have a good hand. They want to seem uninterested. The players who stare at the flop have a weak hand.
These are top secret poker tells that you can use to help you win money in any casino. You can probably take these 5 tips and win at table with an advanced skill playing level right now.